[Fredslist] Kitten Needed -CT Fairfield or New Haven County

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Fri Apr 4 08:17:31 EDT 2014

" PS Funny thing of the Day: Last night I dreamed that everyone in Gotham put Fred Klein on their Board of Directors – he was simultaneously pleased and pissed"

Brilliant idea!

Hey Fred, will you join my BOD?

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
http://www.brainlink.com
http://www.RajGoel.com
http://www.ITSecurityConsultant.com

Author of "The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results From IT" - available on Amazon

Tessa Marquis <tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com> wrote:

This may be a first for FredsList!
One of my tenants has a 5 year old boy and they want to get him a baby cat. So much easier than a baby brother.
If you have one in your garage or mudroom or kitchen let me know. Family lives in Oxford and the Pop works in Milford.
The parents have been told that adopting from a shelter requires  hrs of paperwork, and a background check. Impatient? Yes.

PS Funny thing of the Day: Last night I dreamed that everyone in Gotham put Fred Klein on their Board of Directors – he was simultaneously pleased and pissed.
Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven

“It is Better to Give than to Receive”
“Whatever Goes around, Comes around”

New Standard Institute, Inc.<http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/>
Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management training.
“Training that Works…for People who Work”
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com<mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>