[Fredslist] Two wonderful days of Gotham Magic - or the True Hidden Gem

Anne Kleinman AnneK at adinfini.com
Thu Apr 3 07:58:55 EDT 2014

Over the last two days I have been fortunate to experience the camaraderie that is Gotham's true hidden gem

Thanks to Erin Ardleigh, Abby Siegel, Shelley Simpson, and of course, Fred Klein for a fabulous Commerce meeting on Tuesday. Not only were there fresh fish and a birthday girl, but I got to present Erin with her prize from my Promo contest the other week (another example of the fun and magic of Fredslist).

Yesterday was a full day of Gotham Magic -

a wonderful fun meeting with Flo Feinberg,

the first meeting of the Golf Outing Committee (you too can still get involved)

and then the wonderful Triple Meeting and a last something special, company on the drive home with Iris Wolinsky.

Wishing everyone a productive day with lots of Gotham Magic

Anne

Anne Kleinman
Ad Infinitum - Your Complete Marketing Toolbox
212-812-1438 x102
212-812-1449 fax
annek at adinfini.com<mailto:annek at adinfini.com>
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/annekleinman