[Fredslist] SO MANY FRESH FISH and Circuit Riders are expected on APRIL 24 GOtham Green's next meeting

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:04:56 EDT 2014

It seems on target for a BREAK the RECORDS situation.  There are so many
Fresh Fish committed to attend.  Please join us Thursday April 24 12:30-2
at the Friar's Club

What does the Green group do, why does it exist?

*GOtham GREEN* *provides a platform for businesses and professionals who
seek to connect and promote sustainable business opportunities, practices
and relationships.*

At our meetings we provide educational opportunities, opportunities to
network with various leaders in the field, share information about current
opportunities and changes in the field so as to make us each more productive*.
 *One could say that while we raise awareness, educate and advocate we
focus on helping one another and other Gothamites grow their business.

WE ASK YOU FELLOW "GOTHAMITES" for the following
:

Please
 think about your circle of friends and business associates who are
involved in:
Energy reduction
Sustainability
Products that are sustainable
Attorneys that work in this area
Lighting
Consulting
Architects
Engineers
Marketing in this area
Interior Designers
Roofers
Recruiters
Any person who has an interest in this area
Farming
Anyone from utilities
Advocacy groups
Landscaping
LEED related professionals
Real Estate professionals interested in reducing costs, improving property
values and keeping up with
  changing building codes

NOW THAT YOU TOOK YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO THINK FOR US, WE ASK YOU TO ALSO
*invite them to this meeting or let me know and I can reach out to them.* We
want* you* as well to share your thoughts and attend if at all possible.
 If not, I can assure you we will make your guest feel welcome and very
much part of the action.   We will appreciate your efforts.

THIS IS AN OPEN GROUP so all are welcome.

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com