[Fredslist] Westchester Office Rental Available

Gayle Lob gayle.lob at lobplanning.com
Tue Apr 1 15:58:49 EDT 2014

With or without secretarial station. Beautiful building, beautiful space.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Gayle S. Lob, CFP(r)
President & CEO
Lob Planning Group
2900 Westchester Avenue, Suite 308
Purchase, NY  10577
TEL:  914/428-6440
FAX: 914/428-5655
www.lobplanning.com<www.gaylelob.com>

If you think we are doing a great job, please spread the word!  Our business is built on our clients' referrals to their friends and family members.  Thank you.

* This email communication and any attachments may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this email in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it is prohibited  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete.  Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC