[Fredslist] real estate lawyer - property advice

Peter Heller peter at peterjheller.com
Mon Sep 30 20:12:55 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I need help from someone who understands audited financial statements for an investment property.

I am sorting out some financial transactions for my family.

My dad invested 30 years ago in a Mississippi low income housing project (USDA) as a "tax shelter."  I have the 2012 audited financial statement and I'm trying to figure out why the tax returns he gets from this show a small amount of income each year but he doesn't get any, and if this is worth holding on to long term for the sake of his grand kids or something.

Grateful for guidance or direction...

Peter

Peter J. Heller
646 263-0803
www.peterjheller.com

Non-Profit Fundraising Consulting
-- Campaigns, Feasibility Studies, Training, Coaching, Assessment