[Fredslist] HBA October meeting - Location and Date

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Mon Sep 30 11:37:40 EDT 2013

You're invited to the Health & Business Alliance meeting this Friday
morning.  We like to cross-pollinate between Gotham and HBA.

Check us out:  http://www.HBAmetro.org

We're in our 11th year and going strong (I'm a founding Board member).  And
our HBA President is the fearless leader of the Gotham Towers Group, Steve
Lichtenstein, who runs an excellent meeting.

Any questions, ask Steve or me.

Best,

David

Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David J. Abeshouse | 626 RXR Plaza | Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph:  <tel:516-229-2360> 516-229-2360 | Fax:  <tel:516-229-2361> 516-229-2361
|  <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |
<http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com

B2B Dispute Resolution: Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer
| Business Arbitrator/Mediator

View my profiles at  <http://www.thecca.net/bio.aspx?id=271> College of
Commercial Arbitrators |  <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> National
Academy of Distinguished Neutrals <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse>   |
<http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse> New York Academy of Mediators
and Arbitrators |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo

Listed in New York Metro Super Lawyers for 2007, 2012, 2013; category:
Alternative Dispute Resolution Law.  Independent lawyer peer review rated by
Martindale: A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking.