[Fredslist] Important news about out Fairfield Group

Judith Heft judy at judithheft.com
Sat Sep 28 13:26:29 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!
I have made the difficult decision of resigning as Fairfield GC as of January 2014. As many of you know I became a grandmother and my other daughter is getting married next March. That combined with a growing business led me to this decision. Family and personal  business obligations come first right now. It's  all great stuff!

I am, of course, continuing my membership in Gotham.

Thank you for the opportunity to share the meeting spotlight with Barry. Together we have built a group of members that I am proud to know and call my friends. Acting as GC of one of the strongest groups in Gotham has been a wonderful opportunity for me and I am grateful! I have met so many fabulous people throughout Gotham!

 Barry and I invited Ann Lindsay to take over my position. She accepted with enthusiasm and pleasure. Ann has been in Gotham for some time and Barry and I know that Ann will do a great job! Ann is an active member of our group and her positive energy will spill over. I am planning on being there to help her with questions and I'm sure it will be a smooth transition.

Reach out to Ann, and help her to be the best GC. Her success depends on your help! I couldn't have done it without you!

Lets keep our Fairfield group as strong as it has been...growing with strong members by leaps and bounds! And the best breakfast in CT! Here's looking forward to an even better 2014. Much success always.

Our next Fairfield Gotham meeting is Tuesday, Oct 22nd at The Greenwich Hyatt. Please come ride the circuit. Ours is a meeting not to be missed. Please check with me first as we are a non compete group. We do have some key openings. Fabulous buffet breakfast is only $25 per person! No walk ins or cash or checks, you much register on line and click I'll be there after registering! Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Oxox love,

Judy Heft
www.judithheft.com
Sent from my iPad