[Fredslist] room in Montauk available for Columbus Day weekend

CAROL LAROCQUE clarocque at chernoffdiamond.com
Thu Sep 26 15:13:11 EDT 2013

The room rate is $1133 for three nights, ocean front platinum room – but you must mention this is the room booked under Mary Jo, the room she is giving up.  If you do not get a call back from the hotel –as it is off season they are slow to return calls, Mary Jo can just rent to you directly. It is the same price either way.
I can put you in touch with her directly if you like, just let me know.
Carol