[Fredslist] Thank you

Leslie A. Berkoff lberkoff at moritthock.com
Wed Sep 25 15:09:11 EDT 2013

To Alan and Riva Schwartz for hosting myself and a few colleagues today when the events at Roosevelt Field prevented us from getting back
to our offices after Court!
Leslie A. Berkoff
Partner
400 Garden City Plaza<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
Garden City, NY 11530<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
Direct: 516.880.7243<tel:516.880.7243> | P: 516.873.2000<tel:516.873.2000> | F:516.873.2010<tel:516.873.2010>
http://www.moritthock.com<http://www.moritthock.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email and the information contained herein and attachments hereto are legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any forwarding, dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this email, its contents, and/or its attachments, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents thereof is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the email and any attachments and destroy any tangible manifestation thereof.  Thank you.

U.S. Treasury Circular 230 Notice: To the extent that there is any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments), it was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or by any other applicable tax authority or (b) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter addressed herein. We provide this disclosure on all outbound e-mails from our practice group to assure compliance with new standards of professional practice regarding conformity of our tax advice to certain requirements as to form and substance