[Fredslist] Toilets, bidets an tubs, oh my

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 13:14:07 EDT 2013

So I have learned a lot of new things.......mostly that a good percentage
of Gotham is anal.

Thank you to those who offered the name of a contractor. I have one who has
 worked in this building before and comes high recommended. I have also
chosen  the tiles, and have a working knowledge of what needs to be done to the
 tub/shower as well.

But who knew there were entire books to be read about toilets? I will  get
to them as soon as I finish "War And Peace" in Cyrillic script.

However, I learned a lot from those who responded and I am now creating a
list of items I will need to check scrupulously before I buy. I always
thought Toto was the name of Dorothy's dog. I always knew about American
Standard and I see the ads for Kohler. So now there are three.

This is a big decision. I will get back to you before Halloween.

Jane  W. Present
799 Park Avenue
Apartment 14 C
New York, NY 10021