[Fredslist] Fwd: Fiona Watson Resume

Josh Fields josh at spiregroupny.com
Tue Sep 24 15:18:39 EDT 2013

Dear Tribe, my friend Fiona is trying to make the jump back into her
professional career.
As you can see by her attached resume, she has great experience from
everything from Real Estate to an Executive Assistant.  She has worked in
both financial, non-profit and her degree is in finance.  Please let her
know if you know of anyone looking for an amazing person with some
fantastic experience.

--

Josh Fields
*Spire Group*

20 W 23, Fl 5 | New York, NY 10010
Cell *(646)221-6662** *| Office (212)500-1902 I Fax (646)253-1262
Josh at SpireGroupNY.com  | www.SpireGroupNY.com <http://www.spiregroupny.com/>