[Fredslist] Please share your knowledge of toilets with me

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Tue Sep 24 18:27:56 EDT 2013

Hello along the grapevine;

You already know that my husband has not been well. I am happy to say he is
 improving by leaps and bounds, small miracles occur each day. Nevertheless
my  family has insisted that we convert one of our two bathrooms from a tub
to a  stall shower, and while we are at it, get a new vanity and a new
toilet.

I know a little bit about a lot of things, but about toilets I am clueless.
 Who knew there were shapes, colors, sizes, heights, different flushes, all
kinds  of details, Who better to ask than Gotham? I don't need to know
where to buy  this item, or advice on what I need to spend. I need advice and
tales  of personal experience with all the other specs having to do with
toilets.

So if you bought one, did your due diligence, and have information to offer
 on how to be happy with your toilet, I would be very grateful if you would
share  it with me. I had no idea it could be so traumatic. I am an honest
seeker of  information. I really want to be happy with my toilet. What could
possibly be  more important?

JWP

Jane  W. Present
799 Park Avenue