[Fredslist] Place Your Name on This List

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 13:10:35 EDT 2013

Gotham,
There are numerous interest groups and tastes within Gotham.
Art, Film, Softball, Walking Tours, Sports - many interests.
However, some of us are left handed.  We write with our left hand.
We do many things with our left hand which other people do with
their right hand.
Sign up for the Lefty email group either by letting me know via
your reply here or join the Lefty Group on the Gotham Web Site.
A special "Lefty Lunch" is coming up in October at the Friar's Club.
You would not want to be 'left' out now would you?

Mitch Tublin
http://www.easysmallbusinesssolutions.com/
facebook.com/businesssuccessadvice