[Fredslist] Psychologist positions available in Suffolk

Leslie A. Berkoff lberkoff at moritthock.com
Mon Sep 23 10:58:54 EDT 2013

 My husband is hiring for his new office, if you know anyone please pass along.
 Psychologist, Ph.D. or Psy.D. positions available (Commack, Suffolk, NY)
Psychologist positions available for growing private practice to provide individual therapy for children, teens, and adults. Must have Ph.D. or Psy.D. (or degree must be imminent).

Ideal candidate requirements:

1. Be licensed or license eligible (supervision will be provided) .
2. Proactively manage manage your own case load and.
3. Market yourself through our system.
4. Provide picture & bio for website (www.DrJamesStrickland.com<http://www.DrJamesStrickland.com>).
5. Willing to blog post 2x a month (with our assistance).
6. Willing to work with a variable fee split .
7. Hours of work availability are presently Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from morning to evening. Please note: these times are what is presently available, not compulsory hours. You will determine your times.
8. Willing to communicate with staff regularly.

To send resume, please, go to the website above to obtain the email address or phone number (I'm trying to avoid spams and phishing attacks)

--
James C. Strickland, Ph.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist

This email and the information contained herein and attachments hereto are confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and/or its attachments, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents thereof, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the email and any attachments and destroy any tangible manifestations thereof. Thank you.