[Fredslist] car for sale

Hauptman-Perez, Andrea andrea.hauptman at langdonford.com
Mon Sep 23 12:17:27 EDT 2013

Dear Gotham,

My client is looking to sell her car prior to her move out West - unfortunately it's not AWD!
See attached for description.  If you're interested, please contact her directly.

Trish McLeod
Tmcleod7 at gmail.com<mailto:Tmcleod7 at gmail.com>

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Andrea Hauptman-Perez
Financial Consultant

I help take the worry out of planning your financial strategy and replace it with peace of mind.

Langdon Ford Financial
400 Interpace Pkway
Morris Corporate Center #3
Bldg C, 1st Fl.
Parsippany NJ 07054

T 973.299.9222 ext 274
F 973.299.9227
C 917.655.0176

www.langdonfordfinancial.com<http://www.langdonfordfinancial.com/>
andrea.hauptman at langdonford.com<mailto:andrea.hauptman at langdonford.com>
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Langdon Ford Financial, Inc. and Securian Financial Services, Inc. independently operate under separate ownership.
Based upon the potential for time delays, orders for the purchase or sale of a security or other product will not be accepted via an e-mail transmission.  If you need immediate trade assistance please call 800-820-4205.