[Fredslist] SO FL WELCOMES TWO NEW MEMBERS.......

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Sep 18 20:41:23 EDT 2013

We welcome Marc Hurwitz and Lee Seligman to Gotham and to the  SoFl group.

Marc is a welcome addition to Gotham being our second private  investigator
in the organization.   I am sure there are lots of people  throughout the
Gotham membership who are looking to find out about people down  in Florida
for whatever the reason....and I am sure that Marc will let you know  how to
use him when he promotes himself on the promo day.

Lee is a general contractor down here and presently is doing  my own
apartment.  I would highly recommend him if you own a place here  that you need to
rehab for whatever the reason....selling it, renting it out or  just want
to upgrade it.  Lee has proven to be a really good listener, has  wonderful
people working for him and is honest as the day is long.  When it  comes to
my apartment it's like working with a good friend who has almost the  same
taste as I do.

So if Gramma is having a fling with a younger man and you need  to find out
more about him.....call Marc.  But if you are moving  here or are redoing
your offices or house...give Lee a  call.

>From myself, Richard Gaines and Robert Esposito....we look  forward to a
long and fruitful relationship....welcome to Gotham

Janet Adler

Janet Adler  Realty, Ltd.
212 427 3809
917 834  2246