[Fredslist] Fwd: Your outreach help is much appreciated...

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Sep 18 10:50:24 EDT 2013

A great event is coming up 10/29 on Long Island benefitting my nonprofit client and another worthy cause.

Please consider an ad in the online ad journal as well as attending.

Feel free to pass this along to others.

Many thanks.

_______________________
We exceed expectations.
Thanks and best regards,
Marc W. Halpert
Your Best Interest LLC
e-giving
connect2collaborate

www.yourbestinterestonline.com
www.e-givingonline.com
www.connect2collaborate.com

POB 320048 Fairfield, CT 06825
Phone 203.373.0875
Efax 203.549.0406
www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 12 years: helping clients nationwide enhance cash flow, using practical electronic techniques

Sent wirelessly while I am out of the office. Sorry for unintentional typos.