[Fredslist] Time to RSVP for Casual Cocktail - this Monday, September 23rd join us for Casual Cocktails

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Sep 18 13:48:01 EDT 2013

Hi Gotham

It's time for another Casual Cocktails! While the past Casual Cocktails have
been at KZR, this time Casual Cocktails is being hosted by Gotham's Michael
Zeldes at HUB's offices located at1065 Avenue of the Americas (Entrance on
40th Street) 4th Floor, Main conference room. Ask for Mike Zeldes or Linda
Paras.

Thank you Michael and HUB!

As before, any member of the tribe is welcome  -- and by all means, bring a
friend. No agenda, no cost, just an opportunity to spend time together.

The only thing we ask is that you RSVP no later than Friday, September 20th.
I know it's a quick turnaround, but, it's Cocktails, so join us!

Details as follows: