[Fredslist] Come learn about signs of Demetia-Alzheimers atNY Health and Aging Lunch

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon Sep 16 14:26:53 EDT 2013

Dear Friends:

 *The Time is this Thursday!! *

-Do you know *how to detect the early signs of dementia and Alzheimer's
disease*? Find out at the next NY Health & Aging Resource Group Luncheon
taking place on September 19th* at 12:30 *at the *Friars Club.*

* TOPIC:  *"Understanding the difference between Alzheimer's disease and
Dementia: How to recognize early signs off both

 This should be a particularly productive event for all of us; to explore
the inner workings of a problem that affects 1 in 6 people in the country.

 The New York Healthcare and Aging Resource Group remains a *totally
non-compete
group* for Members, guests and circuit riders except for joint meetings.
All riders and guests should check in with me at
Gideon at eddyandschein.combefore they register.

All guests and Circuit Riders must register in advance, (no walk-ins, no
cancellations, and no refunds).  Our fee is $40 for lunch.  All guests and
Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE.  We’ve made signing up easy. Here’s what
they need to do. Go to
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2012-12-26-2.
Pay on-line and you are done.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at 212-316-2214.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon Y. Schein --Group coordinator, Gotham New York Health & Aging

--
Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers