[Fredslist] FW: Gotham - more vendors

Mark Krieger mbkrieger at verizon.net
Mon Sep 16 13:38:57 EDT 2013

Dear Gothamites,

Please join us October 6th, as a friend and I will be hosting the Better
Living Expo from noon to 5 pm in the gymnasium of The Summit School, located
at 187-30 Grand Central Parkway, Jamaica Estates, NY 11432. There is no fee
to attend. We are welcoming a wide variety of vendors, exhibitors and
speakers.  While many are in the health & wellness fields, we also welcome
select vendors of products that contribute to better living just by being
fun or enjoyable, like gift items, hats, handbags, jewelry and more. Tables
are still available. We are advertising in Natural Awakening Magazine, on
WLIE 540 AM radio, Patch.com and other online media to help ensure good
attendance. Please feel free to share this information with anyone you know
who might be interested. Contact me at 917-703-4694 for more information or
to reserve a space.

Mark Krieger