[Fredslist] Worth the trip!!!! join us!!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Thu Sep 12 21:44:07 EDT 2013

Gotham
Friday the 20th is a great Gotham opportunity!!! A Deal you cannot BEAT!

Our Webmaster Mitch Tobol will be giving a Gotham members only, a pre-lunch session on "Maximizing your Gotham membership". At 11:00 at Gotham member Jared Witt's office Princeton-Kingston Exec Center / 4478 Route 27 PO Box 73 / Kingston, NJ 08528 | 609.279.0599

This is a great opportunity for new members and longer standing members to learn about the website, fredslist and maximizing your membership.  So for our new neighboring group in North Jersey and other circuit riders we hope to see you!!

Afterward lunch at Eno Terra next door, Mitch will be talking to us about Twelve Reasons Google Penalizes Your Website.

But wait that is not all!!!!! OH you say?!?!? Josh what else could there be?

Mitch will be joined by our fearless leader Fred and the traveling Wilburys!!! And all of the unique amazing fascinating Gotham Princeton members!!!    The best meal in Gotham!!!!! And for a bonus we have a Gotham member selling a lifetime of LOVE!!!! Now that is an offer no Gotham member can refuse!  So you can make this an ultimate Gotham experience!!!!

Friday, September 20 12:30-2:00
Eno Terra
4484 Rt. 27
Kingston, NJ
Cost:  $35 per person

Please Join us. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2012-12-26-3

Please let me or our Gotham Princeton GC Suzanne Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net<mailto:suzanneneilson at comcast.net> if you will be coming!!

Hope to see you there!
Josh