[Fredslist] Awesome CT Dinner Group last night

Ted Lanzaro ted at lanzarocpa.com
Thu Sep 12 09:28:20 EDT 2013

Hi Gotham,

Congratulations to Carl Bulgini and Tessa Marquis, the coordinators of the newest Gotham Group in CT.  We had a great dinner meeting last night which was attending by 25-30 people including a number of guests.

The food was good, the drinks cold and the networking awesome!

Have a great day :)

Ted

Theodore D. Lanzaro, Jr. CPA, CFE, CrFA
Lanzaro CPA, LLC
1 Corporate Drive, Suite 202
Shelton, CT 06484
203-922-1742
203-632-1212 fax
ted at lanzarocpa.com<mailto:ted at lanzarocpa.com>

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this document is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter that is contained in this document.