[Fredslist] Renatto on the House Appraiser

Sheryl-Anne Sastow sastowlaw at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 15:45:57 EDT 2013

Thank you all so very much for the many referrals. I have all that I need at the moment.

Sheryl-Anne Sastow, Esq.

SASTOW LAW AND MEDIATION
MEDIATION, ARBITRATION, COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE, LITIGATION
sastowlaw at aol.com
(516)314-6116 www.sastowmediation.com
Offices in Great Neck, Melville and New York City

Sheryl-Anne Sastow, Esq. is a Divorce Mediator and Collaborative Divorce Attorney with extensive matrimonial and personal injury litigation experience.
Confidentiality: Information contained in this message maybe privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. It is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of, or reliance
upon, this message (including any attachments, links or other indirect
content) is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately by replying to
this message, and immediately thereafter delete all copies.