[Fredslist] Job Seeker Looking to "volunteer" her office skills to gain NY work experience

lynda l.feld at aavisresources.com
Mon Sep 9 15:14:33 EDT 2013

Hello, Gotham:

I am trying to help a friend's wife gain some NY work experience before she
begins an official job search.  Dina recently arrived in NY from Egypt.  She
is a smart, polished, college grad with a couple of years work experience in
customer service and HR.  Dina would be willing to work without pay until
she gets more established in NY (she does have a visa which allows her to
work in the U.S. so could consider a paid position if something came up).

If you have any ideas for Dina, would you mind contacting me by email or
phone and I can give you more information.

Lynda Feld

Aavis Resources

(212)753-4272 - Main Number

(646)837-8836 - Direct Line