[Fredslist] Circuit Riding - I"m approaching Record Territory

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Mon Sep 9 16:05:44 EDT 2013

SoŠ you probably heard about the Canadian who a few days ago decided to set
a record driving around Manhattan in approx. 23 minutes ­ but did you hear
of the Gotham member who as of today has visited every Gotham group (other
than the Lefty Group from which my right handed disability excludes me) that
meets in Manhattan during 2013?

Well, with a visit to today's meeting of the Expert Witness group I've done
it! Yes, I've gone to every Gotham group that meets in Manhattan and I've
even managed to make it out to the Hinterlands for a few meetings too!
That's 31 groups and 39 meetings since January with 4 months left to go in
the year.

Now you may be asking - what has all this circuit riding gotten me besides a
bunch of chicken lunches?

First and foremost, some really good, special, wonderful friends, including
a skiing buddy (I.e., Victoria Roberts Drogin ­ who else is going on the
Gotham ski trip in February?.

But we are a business networking group, and so I need to tell you that I've
gotten a couple of clients (thanks to Phyllis Dubrow and Steve Maggi).  I've
gotten an electrician (through Scott Bloom) as well as a carpenter (through
Damian Amodio).  My office space is leased from Gotham member Paul Carter.
My marketing guru is Steven Skyles Mulligan, and I"m working up the courage
to get my professional photo redone and when I do I will use Cyndi Shattuck.
Of course, I can't forget Raj Goel who oversees my computer setup and
technical HIPAA compliance.  The colleague who helped me form my practice is
Gary Sastow, and not only have I consulted with him on some legal issues,
but I've also consulted with Stephanie Rodin and Ben Geizhals.  Nancy Schess
provided me with some excellent legal advice.  Erin Ardleigh reviewed my
Long Term Care policy and pronounced it excellent and is the Gotham member I
try to model myself after.  Jayne Latz helped me with a personal matter, and
provided wonderful service to my cousin and her daughter. William Skody has
provided very helpful advice I needed for a not-for-profit client.  Lance
Tarhan and Rosalia Agresti have provided me with helpful mortgage refi
advice, and Peter Kettle is helping me manage some of my finances.  Shelley
Simpson is working on getting me to be more nutritionally sound.  And I know
I"m forgetting to mention people too!

And we can't forget that not even a year into my solo practice  hundreds of
Gotham members know who I am, know that I'm the Group Coordinator for the
Make a Difference Group, but most importantly know that I'm an experienced
health law  and not-for-profit attorney who is happy to help, and when I
don't personally know an answer I"m always ready, willing and able to access
my wonderful Gotham network.

So, on behalf of myself and the other members of Gotham's Circuit Riding
Posse (i.e., Stephanie Rodin, Steve Maggi, Shelley Simpson and Vik Rajam) if
you aren't riding the circuit you're missing out on the best thing Gotham
has to offer.

Fred and Nancy thanks for Gotham and  - - - - - Hinterlands here I come!

Looking forward to seeing you on the Gotham Circuit!

Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Offices of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com <mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com <http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you
receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at
szinder at zinderlaw.com or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the
original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.