[Fredslist] Testimonials are best

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Fri Sep 6 16:00:20 EDT 2013

A shout out to John Dugan one of two Gotham Physical Therapists.

John has an amazing facility in Farmingdale on Main Street.

He enjoys focusing on babyboomers who want to be and may already be
athletic.

Some of you know that I'm nursing an injury which has sidelined me for the
past 4 weeks.

As a former couch potato from 8 years ago, I've worked my way up to being
able to keep up with the 25 year olds.

I can even do 4 different kinds of push-ups.  Not bad for someone who
couldn't do one in my forties.

Recently a diagnosis requires that I alter my exercise plan. Since becoming
a "gym rat" working out 5 nights a week, reducing the

Intensity and not being able to test how far I can really go is a bit
depressing.   So I went to John rather than listen to the trainers.

I knew John would teach me the kind of body mechanic I will need to do to be
95 years old and still climbing stairs.  Why you ask?

Because I took the time to get to know him.

John fit me in within 30 minutes of a conversation.  He had an opening. I
was home for Rosh Hashanna and universe said "seize the moment!"

I have to tell you than I've seen many physical therapy offices as part of
my 30 year healthcare career. So I know a good one when I see one
professionally and personally.

John's is amazing.  John not only took care of me himself, but he also
diagnosed what my PCP suspected in minutes without having told him. (Mean
time I'm still trying to get

an approval for an MRI of the exact issue to confirm the diagnosis for 3
weeks now).  John knew right away.

Thank you John for all you did and for what we can do together.  I look
forward to it.  Gotham we are known for having real gems in our
organization.  Now you know we have one more.

His name is John Dugan and his office is Farmingdale Physical Therapy East
at 326 Main Street in Farmingdale. 516  293-0565.  He's a few doors down
from the "Chocolate Duck" if that's any motivation.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz CHC, CITRMS

516 318-8655

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-

Recipient of the Networker of the Year Award

from Gotham City Networking 2010

"It's better to give than receive but what goes around comes around."

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.