[Fredslist] Seeking marketing/PR Intern

Jerome Wisselman email at lawjaw.com
Fri Sep 6 14:58:03 EDT 2013

 Hello Gothamites,

As many of you know, our firm Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. is a
matrimonial and family law firm in Great Neck , NY.   We are currently
seeking an intern interested in Marketing or Public Relations, with good
written and verbal communication skills.  Ideally, the candidate has
marketing analysis, social media and the Internet.  Some experience (or
exposure) with data analysis is preferred.

Intern responsibilities will include:

-        Compiling monthly website analysis

-         Assisting with originating source analysis of potential client
appointments and retained clients

-         Updating social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google
Plus) with our input

-        Preparing email blasts to target sources of referral

-        Preparing handout materials for presentations

-        Updating reporter contact information

-        Monitoring results of daily Google searches for our area of
Specialty

-        Attending internal marketing meetings

-        Involvement in updating website working with Internet company

We would prefer that this internship be for college credit.

Daily lunch will be provided.

Hours are flexible.

 If it is helpful, you can learn more about our law firm at www.lawjaw.com
<http://www.lawjaw.com/> .

Regards,

Jerry

Jerome A. Wisselman, Esq.
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.
1010 Northern Boulevard, Suite 300
Great Neck, New York 11021
www.lawjaw.com <blocked::http://www.lawjaw.com/>
516-773-8300 ph 516-773-8304 fx jerry at lawjaw.com
<blocked::mailto:jerry at lawjaw.com>

Ranked Amongst Top Matrimonial Law Firms on Long Island, Long Island
Business News, 2007-present.