[Fredslist] Two slots available for Terrace Club Membership Group

Jim Weiss jweiss at mccollisters.com
Thu Sep 5 11:28:33 EDT 2013

Every so often, the Terrace Club (http://terraceclub.com) extends its
corporate membership rates to any group of 10 that forms. Currently, the
membership rate under this plan is $425.00 for a year's worth of access to
all four Manhattan Terrace Clubs, plus all membership benefits such as
discounted rooms at Club Quarters hotels worldwide. Typically, an
individual membership of this kind costs in excess of $1,100.00.

My group has two slots it needs to fill. If you're interested in getting in
on this, please contact me for more info. Now that this is out there on
Fredslist, I'm sure these spots won't be around for long!

Regards,

Jim Weiss | *National Account Manager*

Direct: 917-426-1650
Toll Free: 800-257-9595

NYC  *  BOSTON  *  CHICAGO  *  ATLANTA  *  BURLINGTON  *  DALLAS  *   LOS
ANGELES  *  MIAMI
MINNEAPOLIS  *  ORLANDO  *  POUGHKEEPSIE  *  RALEIGH  *  SAN JOSE  *
 WASHINGTON, DC