[Fredslist] Yizkor

Spickman susan.pickman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 19:56:48 EDT 2013

Hi Gotham:

Does anyone know of a Yizkor service where I can take my 97 year old mother?  The location needs to be in Manhattan below 34th Street and able to accommodate an Access A Ride vehicle lift.  The Access A Ride driver needs to be able to pull up to the location and put the lift down from the passenger side of the vehicle on relatively flat, solid ground.  Also, the room in which the service is held needs to be handicapped accessible.  Mom has a walker and oxygen these days, but thanks G-d she wants to go to Yizkor.

I would be most appreciative for any Gotham Ideas and Magic !!

Best wishes to those celebrating for a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Thanks again for this mitzvah.

Susan

Sent from my iPad