[Fredslist] Are you a West Point or Annapolis graduate?

jag_psc at juno.com jag_psc at juno.com
Tue Sep 3 07:15:00 EDT 2013

Good morning Gotham,  In my role as Interview Coach I will be working with a high school seniorwho is preparing for college interviews this fall. I have done this many times before but not with someone who wants to attendAnnapolis or West Point.  He is aware of the requirement for a congressionalrecommendation. If you or a relative are a graduate of one of these schools please share yourthoughts on what interview questions would be most appropriate to evaluate one'ssuitability for these 'unique' college environments. Thank you Jeff(Bandit Group)  Jeffrey A. Goldberg, Ph.D.
President
Personnel Sciences Center
140 Briarcliff Road
Westbury, New York 11590