[Fredslist] Need recommendation for virtual assistant recruiters in Phillipines or other country

ritasue at ritasue.com ritasue at ritasue.com
Thu Oct 31 17:52:11 EDT 2013

We have had very uneven experience with virtual assistants, researchers or recruiters located in firms in India. We have no problem understanding their accents, in fact for us they are not a problem, but although we provide scripts, the candidates we work with are unable to deal with them to the detriment of projects.

Can someone in Gotham recommend an offshore resource we can investigate and try out  where the accent is not a problem?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have,

RS

RitaSue Siegel | President | IDSA, AIGA, DMI, AIA |
RitaSue Siegel Resources | ritasue at ritasue.com
PO Box 845 | NY 10150 | mobile 917 806 3947 |
Skype RitaSueSiegel | Free | Getting a Design Job | http://www.ritasue.com/downloads/Get_a_Design_Job_2008.pdf
IDSA Award | http://www.idsa.org/ritasue-siegel-resources