[Fredslist] Seeking a residential salesperson

Jim Weiss jweiss at mccollisters.com
Thu Oct 31 08:51:35 EDT 2013

Good morning, Gotham!

My company is seeking an experienced *residential *moving salesperson to
work from home in NYC. The ideal candidate would be someone who has been
working for one of the major carriers (Allied, Bekins, United, etc.), but
is now seeking a change.

McCollister's is one of the only companies in the industry that pays a
salary plus bonuses (vs. straight commission), and has an excellent health
plan.

Interested parties can e-mail me their resumes, which I will forward to the
appropriate parties.

Regards,

Jim Weiss | *National Account Manager*
*Member,* *International Facility Management Association**
*

Direct: 917-426-1650
Toll Free: 800-257-9595