[Fredslist] Bandit welcomes new member Dr. Brijesh Chandwani to Gotham

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Oct 30 15:50:22 EDT 2013

Please join me in welcoming Brijesh Chandwani, whose dentistry practice specializes in management of facial pain such as Temporomandibular disorders, headaches and sleep apnea with offices at 630 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan and 1395 Post Road in Fairfield, CT.

Our only dentist in Gotham, he is a delightful person and I am sure you will enjoy getting to know him and referring him to others whom he can help.

I first met him when he was a member of Gotham New Haven and am very pleased he has returned to Gotham!

Phone 212-265-0110 or 203-256-8073
Brijesh.chandwani at gmail.com
Www.facepaincenter.com
_______________________
We exceed expectations.
Thanks and best regards,
Marc W. Halpert
Your Best Interest LLC
e-giving
connect2collaborate

www.yourbestinterestonline.com
www.e-givingonline.com
www.connect2collaborate.com

POB 320048 Fairfield, CT 06825
Phone 203.373.0875
Efax 203.549.0406
www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 12 years: helping clients nationwide enhance cash flow, using practical electronic techniques

Sent wirelessly while I am out of the office. Sorry for unintentional typos.