[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 11:01:45 EDT 2013

Please join us next Monday, November 4,  for our next Gotham Expert Witness Meeting at Fabio Piccolo Fiore (230 E. 44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.) at 12:15-2:00 pm.
 Our speaker will be Jay Winston, President of Winston & Winston, P.C. and founder of The Credit & Collection Education Forum and author of "The Complete Guide to Credit and Collection Law."  We all have credit and collection issues and would like to know what steps we need to take to get paid in a timely manner.  Do NOT miss this meeting or send someone from your office.

Please RSVP to me ASAP and pre-register and pre-pay the $35 on the Gotham Website.  You MUST pre-register and pre-pay to attend.  See you next Monday and Happy Halloween.

Dr. Gerry Goldhaber,
Chair and GC, Gotham Expert Witness Group