[Fredslist] Bloomingdales free make over spotlights MY DAUGHTER !!

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Fri Oct 25 10:29:40 EDT 2013

How cool is that!

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
516 318-8655

-----Original Message-----
From: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com
[mailto:fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com] On Behalf Of CAROL LAROCQUE
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 9:35 AM
To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
Subject: [Fredslist] Bloomingdales free make over spotlights MY DAUGHTER !!

 I know we are all working but if you are free at lunchtime see below: (FYI
:Candice is my daughter) AND if you cannot make it: I think if you call they
will register your for next time  be sure to request hair by  Candice (no
cost, all free ! )  AND please forward to anyone you think might be
interested.

TODAY : Bloomingdales Roosevelt Field: Candice and her team are being
showcased !! Call for your complimentary makeover 10am-5pm at
Bloomingdale's! Get your makeup done by a Laura Mercier artist and your hair
with Candice!
Call (516)873-2823 to book your appointment as space is limited OR stop by
to say hello and register for next great event !