[Fredslist] NY REAL ESTATE CHAPTER WELCOMES NEW MEMBER: Barbarsa Quintero of Aizer Realty

Steve Kirschner stevek at myenergyauction.com
Fri Oct 25 10:42:54 EDT 2013

The NY Real Estate Chapter of Gotham is proud and thrilled to welcome new
member Barbara Quintero to our network.

Barbara represents AIZER REALTY specializing in the sale, refurbishment and
management of residential properties for investors in Manhattan and
Brooklyn.

Having many years of experience in this field, Barbara has achieved the
highest professional recognition, not only as a business woman but also has
a phenomenal networker and "true giver".

She wants to share her many close personal business relationships with the
Gotham community and likewise looks forward to building long and lasting
relationships amongst its members.

She will surely be a tremendous asset to our chapter and to Gotham!

Please warmly welcome Barbara to our "tribe" and look for her at future
events!!

Business address and contact information:
AIZER REALTY

177 West 126 Street
New York City, NY 10027

Phone: 646-256-0159

email address: BQuintero at AizerRealty.com

 <http://www.aizerrealty.com> www.aizerrealty.com

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development
PREMIERE ENERGY AUCTIONS
75 Lane Road Suite 203