[Fredslist] Cyber Meeting with DC Consulting Group

Diane Vizzo dmvizzo at hillcrestagency.com
Wed Oct 23 19:09:14 EDT 2013

To my Gotham Friends:

Lisa and I are working on our Cyber Security insurance offerings at
Hillcrest Agency.  We had the opportunity today to have a round table Cyber
Security discussion with fellow Gothamite, Vito DiNapoli and his partner
Steve Cioffari of DC Consulting Group along with their associate Harvey
Mains.  The combined experience and expertise of these gentlemen in the
Cyber Security realm is astounding.  Their risk management approach for
their clients to improve customer service and employee education and
productivity is great.

We are planning a Cyber Security Seminar in CT in the January to share
information with our clients and associates.  Stay Tuned!

Diane

--
Diane M. Vizzo, CPCU
Hillcrest Agency, LLC