[Fredslist] INVTIE FOR WOMEN ONLY.: HOW TO GET YOUR MOJO BACK! Event - 10/29!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Oct 23 14:04:05 EDT 2013

Tribal sisters...

Don't miss the hottest pre-Halloween event 10/29...sponsored by Glow Magazine & Three Tomatoes (that wonderful free
info blog just for women that I posted on Fredslist last week).

If you're over 40 and your energy, sleep, drive, relationships, nerves and brain have been flagging, discover how others are rebalancing and putting zip back into their demanding lives with natural solutions. Treat yourself to  a panel of health, medical, fitness and hormone experts and find out how to Spice Up Your Life. Please scroll below for details and to self-register.

Cheers!

Kelly Welles
Friend of Glow & Three Tomatoes Blog
Co-chair, Gotham NY Health & Aging
Serving financial health needs for thirty years

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
________________________
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.

!

Having trouble viewing the newsletter, click here.

The Evening: If you're perimenopausal, menopausal, or post menopausal - which just about covers women everywhere - this is one event you don't want to miss! We're so excited to partner with The Three Tomatoes for another special evening in the company of other amazing women for a frank conversation with leading experts on menopause, women's health, hormones, and how to get our mojo back. Featuring film clips from Hot Flash Havoc, the most thought provoking and revealing film ever made about menopause. The Panelists:
(L to R) Heidi Houston, filmmaker Hot Flash Havoc; Dr. Timothy Morley, Medical Director BodyLogicMD, expert in menopause & bioidentical hormones; Dr. Barbara Bartlik, psychiatrist and sexual health expert; Rika Keck, holistic wellness health expert; Barbara Hannah Grufferman, happiness and healthy aging expert.
The Details:How to Get Your Mojo Back: Menopause Myths, Lies, Truths, & Happiness Sponsored by:
Date:October 29, 2013 from 6 to 9 PMVenue:Roger Smith Hotel501 Lexington Avenue, NYCPrice:$35 (includes wine reception, panel, gift bags, and door prizes)
This will be an unforgettable evening.We'll see you there. Cheryl Benton, Founder/Publisher The Three TomatoesAnne Akers, Founder/Publisher Glow Beauty Magazine
Check Out http://glowpublications.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=06b99bf827d4248cb0751635a&id=b6e3987b26&e=df25fc6653 & Join Us On

This email was sent to kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Glow Publications · 350 5th Ave. Ste. 4000 · New York, NY 10118 · USA