[Fredslist] Tonight Was the Night- Awesome Film Festival!!

Cindy Thompson cindy at divorceplanningsolutions.com
Tue Oct 22 20:48:58 EDT 2013

Just walked out of our 3rd annual Gotham Film Festival. Not to be missed. So much talent, promise, orginality, humor, courage and passion packed into one short evening. Not to be missed: suggest we all put it on our calendars now for next year's event. With thanks to one and all!                                                Cindy Thompson                   Divorce Planning Solutions LLC                                         445 Hamilton Ave., Suite 1102                                           White Plains, NY 10601              914 9062919                            Cindy at DivorcePlanningSolutions.com