[Fredslist] FW: CEO Job description for my early stage internet start up

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Oct 22 15:48:37 EDT 2013

Do you know of any propects for the below?

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 40 Years
NY Super Lawyer 2010, 2011, 2012

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"

485 Madison Avenue - Suite 1301
New York, NY  10022
Tel:  212-935-6020
Fax: 212-753-8101
email:  fklein at kleinzelman.com<mailto:fklein at kleinzelman.com>
www.kleinzelman.com<http://www.kleinzelman.com/>

This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.  This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you materials in error.  Any unintended transmission shall not constitute a waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.