[Fredslist] Fwd: Federal Reserve Bank of New York short business survey

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Oct 22 11:15:16 EDT 2013

Please see below Federal Reserve Bank of New York survey via Gotham Towers member Jack Friedman who is Executive Director of the Queens Chamber of Commerce which I advise on Policy and related communications matters.  If the survey fits you, consider participating.  If it fits clients or colleagues, feel free to pass on.
Best.
-Corey

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: