[Fredslist] Fun Cyber Security Meeting at Friars Club

Diane Vizzo dmvizzo at hillcrestagency.com
Sat Oct 19 11:08:50 EDT 2013

Last Thursday, Lisa and I traveled into the city for two meetings to
discuss Cyber Liability coverage with experts in the Cyber market, a former
AIG Executive and Raj Goel a fellow Gothamite.  Living near Old Saybrook,
where we meet with the Shoreline Gotham group, we don't often get to NY to
network.

Raj invited us to the Friars Club, gave us a tour of the historic building
and entertained us with stories.  We had a great time with him.  After a
meeting with Raj, not only will you remember his fancy tie knots, bracers,
and red hair, his Cyber Security knowledge will greatly impress you.  Our
Gotham connection was an instant brotherhood.  Raj told us his Gotham story
and how his mentors have developed over the years through the Gotham
community.

I have writing Commercial Insurance for over 25 years, and through my
insurance agency, Hillcrest Agency since 1998.  We have had so much
interest in Cyber Liability insurance in the past few years, that we have
expanded our coverage offerings and brought on Lisa Walden.  She has 8
years of business management with UPS and is coordinating our Cyber
Security division and marketing.  Lisa and I were pleased to be able to
meet with Raj, our Gotham IT and Security expert, who was so willing to
share his knowledge and experiences with us.

Raj inspired us with the spirit of Gotham.  We are looking forward to our
next chapter meeting to pay it forward.

Diane
--
Diane M. Vizzo, CPCU