[Fredslist] to all the members of Gotham

Donna Levine dlevine at eeandl.com
Fri Oct 18 16:54:28 EDT 2013

who took the time to acknowledge the passing of my dad thank you.  I really am touched by the out pouring of sympathy, not only by email but also by hand written notes and donations.  It's a hard time to get through but clearly your support makes it that much easier.  Thank you all again for thinking of me and my family and keeping my dad in your prayers.

Donna Levine, Esq.
Ezratty Ezratty & Levine, LLP
80 E. Old Country Road
Mineola, N.Y. 11501
(516) 747-5566 Ext: 304
(516) 873-1451 Fax
Email:DonnaL at EEandL.com<mailto:DonnaL at EEandL.com>
Web: www.ezrattyezrattyandlevine.com