[Fredslist] Career Opportunity at CPA Firm

Darin Iacobelli diacobelli at nsllpcpa.com
Fri Oct 18 07:15:22 EDT 2013

Hello All-
My firm is looking to hire someone with 2-3 years experience to join our internal audit team. Great opportunity. Office located in Melville, client base throughout Long Island.

Forward resumes and inquires directly to my attention.

Thank you.

Darin V. Iacobelli, CPA/CFF.CITP, CFE
Partner - Consulting Services [cid:image001.jpg at 01CECBD1.BC872560] <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/darin-v-iacobelli-cpa-cff-cfe/4/a70/b38>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CECBD1.BC872560]
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CECBD1.BC872560]
290 Broad Hollow Road | Suite 115E | Melville, New York 11747 I P:631-756-9500x209 I C:631-834-2103 I F:631-756-9818
diacobellli at nsllpcpa.com<mailto:diacobellli at nsllpcpa.com> I nsllpcpa.com  I Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:     This electronic message transmission contains information from the firm of Nawrocki Smith LLP and is confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (631) 756-9500 immediately.  Thank you for your cooperation.  IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:     To the extent this email contains federal tax advice, such advice was not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of (a) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (b) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.  If you would like us to prepare written tax advice designed to provide penalty protection, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss the matter with you in more detail.