[Fredslist] Email Guidelines

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Oct 15 10:46:01 EDT 2013

Dear Gotham

A friendly reminder from your moderator:

As we grow in membership, the volume of email on both Fredslist and promo
continue to grow.  We attempt to carefully read each email before posting.
On occasion, emails get posted that should not as they contain political,
religious or are of an offensive nature and are prohibited by our
guidelines.

We ask for your help  - before sending your email, please read it and check
that it is not of a political, religious or offensive nature.

Thank you for your help.

Please continue to use Fredslist as the magic wand it is! Also remember our
website has a great new feature, Gotham Shares, where you can share shout
outs, birthday wishes, etc.

Gothamly,

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com