[Fredslist] Learn about Reverse Mortgages at our next lunch 10-31--2013

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon Oct 14 17:14:17 EDT 2013

Dear Friends:

 *The Time is Thursday October 31st!! *

-Do you know *how the changes in Reverse Mortgages will affect every one*?
Find out at the next NY Health & Aging Resource Group Luncheon taking place
on October 31st (yes Halloween, no costumes necessary) *at 12:30 *at
the *Friars
Club.*

* TOPIC:  *"Reverse Mortgages Today and Tomorrow?

Annette Fisher, a Reverse Mortgage Expert, will fill us in on and answer
questions about the condition of Reverse Mortgages.  This should be a
particularly productive event for all of us.

The New York Healthcare and Aging Resource Group is a *totally non-compete
group* for Members, guests and circuit riders except for joint meetings.

All guests and Circuit Riders must register in advance, (no walk-ins, no
cancellations, and no refunds).  Our fee is $40 for lunch.  All guests and
Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE.  We’ve made signing up easy. Here’s what
they need to do. Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and click on “Events”- then
“October 31st, 2013 – 12:30 pm New York Health & Aging Group” - “Pay
Online.” And they are done.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at 212-316-2214.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon --Group coordinator, Gotham New York Health & Aging

--
Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers