[Fredslist] Condolences to Donna Levine

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Sun Oct 13 17:50:05 EDT 2013

It is with great sadness that I share with you the passing of Donna Levine's beloved father.

There will be a graveside service for the immediate family on Tuesday (10/15).  The family will sit shiva on Tuesday (only) from 3 pm - 9 pm at 27 Highland Avenue, Great Neck.

I know that all of Gotham, and of course our Long Island Legal group, wish Donna and her family comfort at this time.

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.

Partner

Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP

Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years

485 Madison Avenue

New York, New York 10022

T:  212-935-6020 x219

F:  212-753-8101