[Fredslist] Gotham High Line Tour -- Filling up faster than last time!

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 15:49:13 EDT 2013

If you have not signed up yet, you are in danger of missing out on the chance to enjoy the Gotham High Line Tour! We are filling up quickly which is no surprise given the unique opportunity to be guided along the High Line by the High Line aficionado and award winning architect Josh Zinder.  If you want to know the ins and outs of the architecture and get the skinny on the story behind this NYC treasure sign up TODAY.  The tour is on November 17th.  We have ONE spot left  for the 10:45am tour before starting the waiting list, and we have a few spots left at 9:00am. Email simpson.shelley at gmail.com or call  646-549-7217 to reserve your spot.