[Fredslist] Social Security seminar

Frank Buquicchio Frank at vjrussolaw.com
Fri Oct 11 12:06:38 EDT 2013

Greetings along the tribe!

Just wanted to let you know it's not too late to register for our upcoming seminar:

"Claiming Social Security Retirement Benefits - A Guide To One Of The Most Important Financial Decisions You Will Likely Make"

We will be presenting on important information regarding when to take benefits and how you can avoid leaving tens of thousands of dollars on the table!

Seminar info as follows:

10/16 - 7:00pm - Islandia office
10/17 - 10:00am - Westbury lobby conference room

If you can't make it but know someone who can, please feel free to pass the info along

Additional info on our website - www.vjrussolaw.com<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/>

Frank

Frank L. Buquicchio, Esq., CELA*<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/team-russo/frank-l-buquicchio/>
Partner
Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.
3740 Express Drive South
Islandia, NY 11749
(631) 582-1919 tel
(631) 582-8484 fax
frank at vjrussolaw.com<mailto:frank at vjrussolaw.com>
www.vjrussolaw.com<http://www.vjrussolaw.com/>

*Certified Elder Law Attorney by The National Elder Law Foundation which is not affiliated with any governmental authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of law in the State of New York and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: In order to ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, we must inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this transmission and any attachments hereto is not intended or written to be used and may not be used by any person for the purpose of (i) avoiding any penalty that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter(s) addressed herein.
This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of VINCENT J. RUSSO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error,please notify us by telephone (631-582-1919) or by electronic mail (frank at vjrussolaw.com) immediately.