[Fredslist] Welcome to our newest Bandit Too Gotham member

Jeanne Anne Norton jeanneannenorton at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 10 12:46:35 EDT 2013

Greetings:

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Ashley Jurgensen, owner of Top
of the Garden Event Space, an amazing 3,000 square foot loft space offering
a 60 foot wall of windows to capture breathtaking NYC views, including
Madison Square Garden.  Located at 251 West 30th Street (between 7th and 8th
Avenues), Ashley has created an environment conducive to any event, whether
a wedding, cocktail, birthday or corporate party, full scale themed event,
photo shoot, etc.  Just fabulous raw space perfect for flow.  Not to be
missed is the 1000 square foot of open terrace for the eyes to set up the
stunning views.

Ashley can be reached at ashley at topofthegarden.com.  Her office number is
212-643-0055 and her cell 646-260-8186.   The website at
http://www.topofthegarden.com is a must see.

We can thank Gotham¹s Mr. Entertainment, Norm Spizz, for bringing Ashley
into the Gotham Tribe.

Warmest Regards,

Jeanne Anne

Law Offices of Jeanne Anne Norton